Transportation & Logistics Security Solution
In today's world, the demands on transportation and logistics companies are higher than ever. Global logistics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.48% from 2016 to 2022 to attain a market size of around $12,256 billion by 2022.
In fact, global logistics market witnessing an increase in cargo theft, because the demand for black-market goods increased.
Today’s cargo theft perpetrators are often part of international crime syndicates. But theft statistics are difficult to track.
We understand that certain shipments require more than just the standard transportation from A to B, which is why, we provide solution for secure transporting of high-value goods via different mode of transport globally. It helps to identify, respond, and mitigate risk throughout the supply chain.
- Highly reliable and unbreakable, prevent repacking of pallets during transit.
- 100% copy-proof and one of its kind.
- One time use only. Security feature is destroyed when removing the label.
- Cost effective and durable enough to withstand all weather condition.
There is neither the need for special training nor expensive equipment. Instantly authenticate your shipments with any QR reading app to scan the QR Code of the UATAG Seal attached to the shipment.
Ease of Use
Within seconds connect to the online verification page and retrieve UATAG’s image from the blockchain.
Check the integrity of the cargo quickly and easily. Compare the UATAG glass pattern with its image on the screen. If it matches, then seal is valid and the cargo was not disturbed during transportation.
- Improved security against theft and diversion of cargo, specially with expensive goods upon transportation.
- Reduced risk of illegal transportation of goods (counterfeits, narcotics, weapons).
- Increased confidence in the trading system by current and new express companies.
- Simplified screening procedures that saves time and money.
When a plate of glass is mechanically damaged, the cracks that are formed will have a unique pattern that cannot be replicated. They play the role of your cargo fingerprint.Read More
The human eyes visual authentication approach is used in order to verify the authenticity of a product without using any additional devices.Read More
Using the blockchain, we get the most stable digital registry, reliable data synchronization and protection against substitution of data as a result of attacks.Read More